Tony Boschetto is a senior-level business leader with over twenty years of leadership experience growing businesses in a breadth of industries including Information Services, Technology, Hospitality, Food Service, Manufacturing, Warehousing and Distribution.
With experience in senior management positions in major corporations and as an independent consultant, he has executed M&A work for public and private companies including multinational
Tony has provided leadership in organizations ranging from; a bootstrapped start-up company, leading a leveraged buyout of a $30M business resulting in strategic growth and eventual sale of
company, leading divisions within a billion dollar global organization growing from $100M to over $300M. Led the turnaround of $30M business in the restaurant, hospitality and gaming
industry leading the company through restructure in lieu of bankruptcy.
Tony has served as CFO and VP of Finance and Business Development at Wolters Kluwer Financial Services and handled Financial Planning and Analysis, M&A, and Strategic Planning, he was the CFO, VP/General Manager of Uniform Information Services Inc. responsible for its successful transformation and eventual sale to Wolters Kluwer.
• Strategic leadership
• Operational excellence
• Business Development
• Mergers and acquisition
• Business management and operations
• Information technology
• Master’s of science in taxation from Bentley College, Waltham, Massachusetts
• Bachelor’s of science in business administration from Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Certified Public Accountant in Massachusetts
• Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
• Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma from Virginia Business Excellence Consortium
• FINRA licensed Series 63 and 82